Stress Less When Shutting The Farm Gate!
Been left thinking ‘Did I shut the gate?’, well stress less! The Conron Stockie 8T will take away the worry of leaving the front gate open. Fully engineered and manufactured in accordance to AS 5100.2 Australian Standards for 8T axle load rating.
Featuring heavy duty cattle rail wings, cast in swift lifts and made from 100% Australian galvanized steel, you can rest assured with the quality of these reliable stock grids. Suitable for up to Single Axle group and the perfect solution for keeping your business and cattle safe and secure. The Stockie 8T has been made durable to withstand all types of harsh Australian weather conditions.
Size: 3500 x 2250 x 500
Size: 4000 x 2250 x 500
Features, standard across the range
- Fully engineered for shire/council roads and on farm
- Made from 100% Australian Steel that is heavy duty and hot dipped galvanised
- Manufactured in accordance with Australian Standards AS 5100.2
- Abutments made from 45mpa computer batched concrete with synthetic fibres and steel reinforcement. Being concrete the abutments are highly resistant to the nature’s elements
- Removable heavy duty cattle rail wings
- Cast in Swift Lifts for easy installation
- Grid frame is easy to remove for cleaning under the cattle grid
- Open ended to allow water through-flow
- Available in 3 Axle sizes