Baa RAMBO Ewe
Plenty of drinking space for sheep and cattle!
The Rambo is our very popular sheep and cattle trough for larger mobs of livestock. Holding 833 litres of water, this concrete trough will exceed your livestock expectations.
Our 16ft sheep concrete trough is the perfect way to provide your sheep with a clean, fresh water supply. Poured as one piece and using steel reinforced 40 mpa concrete, the Rambo concrete trough is super durable and weather resistant, so it will be in use year after year.
Cleaning also isn’t a headache, with easy access to sweep through the float and drinking area so you can keep the trough clean regularly.
Dimensions: 5200mm long, 700mm wide and 390mm high
Drinking area: 16ft
Capacity: 833 Litres
Features, standard across the range
- 75mm thick walls and a 100mm base of synthetic fibre
- Steel reinforced 40 mpa concrete, to maximise the lifespan of your trough
- Large float area with 2” brass inlet, large enough to accommodate any type of float you wish to install (rigid arm or cord)
- Smooth finish to prevent water permeation
- Sturdy but lightweight 5mm galvanized chequerplate lid is easy to lift and gives you plenty of room to access float valve
- Sweep through access between the float and drinking areas
- Tapered centre drainage, level with the 4” outlet
- Troughs are poured as one piece making them sturdy and stockproof