Conron Stockcrete is a family owned business priding itself on its quality Australian made concrete troughs and aspires to be the market leader in livestock watering.
Designed specifically from extensive experience in water supply services and livestock, Conron Stockcrete build water troughs to suit any Australian region. The focus is on out-designing all the things that farmers don’t like about their troughs. And produce a quality, robust concrete trough that is 100% stockproof and built to last for generations.
We are passionate about what we do and aspire to be the leaders in livestock watering. Our focus is on building innovative, functional water troughs with state of the art construction techniques. Experience the difference with premium livestock watering from Conron Stockcrete.
This is a water trough that takes into account the needs of livestock and landholders.
Our designs offer the following features:
- Easy to clean: tapered centre drainage which is level with the 4” outlet and sweep through access between the float and drinking areas makes cleaning a breeze.
- Easy access: doesn’t matter what size your muscles are, the sturdy but lightweight 5mm galvanised chequerplate lid is easy to lift and gives you plenty of room to access your float valve.
- Large float area: The float area is large enough to accommodate any type of float you wish to install (rigid arm or cord), with a 2” brass inlet. No longer will you be restricted to short float types. We also stock a wide range of float valves.
- Built to last: With 70mm thick walls and a 100mm base of fibre reinforced 40mpa computer batched concrete, our troughs are poured as one piece making them sturdy and stockproof.
- We use synthetic fibre reinforcement to maximise the life of the trough. Conron Stockcrete troughs are a long-term investment and asset.
- Water security: we have tested our trough designs with sheep, cattle and horses, and know that they stand the test – no lost tanks of water and no leaks. No stock damage from itchy or curious cattle. We can supply a great range of float valves to set up your hassle-free water system.
- Easy delivery and installation: we can deliver to all areas. Our crane truck can deliver and drop your Conron Stockcrete troughs to your prepared site or pad. Just talk to us to discuss your needs.
- Improve productivity and efficiency: improve your water quality and therefore increase weight gains and herd health with cooler water and cleaner watering points.